Byron House represents affordable housing at its finest. The heavily wooded property - located on the campus of Our Lady of Mercy Church in beautiful Potomac, MD - bustles with native birds and other wildlife.
Our committed and caring staff becomes familiar with each resident's needs and interests. They assist with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, and provide medication reminders. Residents also receive weekly housekeeping and laundry services. Emergency assistance is available around the clock.
- 33 private rooms with private baths.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily, served in common dining rooms.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including living rooms, library, fireplace, television room, outdoor patio and walking path, hair salon.
- Minimum age of 62.
- Residents and families are responsible for obtaining any necessary medical care, including transportation to and from medical appointments.