Grace House - Silver Spring, Maryland
- Requirements & Costs
- Activities & Menus
- Photo Gallery
The newest Victory Housing community is adjacent to popular Leisure World in Silver Spring - and features an amazing saltwater aquarium. Residents enjoy close proximity to shopping, physicians and other amenities.
At Grace House, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious home-made meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.
- 32 private rooms with private baths.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including a living room with fireplace, a sitting room, library, television room, hair salon, and outdoor patio.
- Minimum age of 62.
- Able to walk independently or with a mechanical aide, or able to self-transfer from a wheelchair.
- Able to manage without routine assistance at night.
- Residents and families are responsible for obtaining any necessary medical care, including transportation to and from medical appointments.
- All-inclusive monthly fee for a private suite: $5,150. One bedroom suites are also available for $6,250. A lower fee may be arranged on a sliding scale basis for some lower-income residents.
(pricing subject to change)
- Security deposit equal to one month's fee.
- $250 application fee.
We encourage residents to be active and independent. A variety of activities are planned for their enjoyment. These include musical performances, games, crafts, exercise classes, and visits from local schoolchildren. Some residents participate in senior center and church activities. Others share favorite hobbies such as gardening or playing bridge. Visits from neighbors, friends and family are welcome every day.
Victory Housing residents enjoy home-cooked food prepared on the premises and served in the dining rooms. Three nutritious main meals, plus snacks, are offered every day.
Pancakes and Syrup
Coffee, Tea, Milk or Assorted Juice
Baked Crab Cakes
Coconut Custard Pie
Coffee, Tea or Milk
Chicken Rice Soup
Egg Salad Sandwich
Lettuce and Tomato
Coffee, Tea or Milk