At Marian Assisted Living, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious home-made meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.
Residents of Marian Assisted Living sing the praises of their private chapel with intricate stained-glass windows. There, mass is celebrated seven days a week. The property not only boasts the most spacious of any Victory Housing suites, but also features a pond frequented by deer and fox.
- 41 private rooms with private baths.
- Individual HVAC temperature control.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily and snacks.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including a living room, activity room with a big screen television and computer for resident use, sitting area, library, beauty Shoppe, two fireplaces and an outdoor patio and walking path.
- Minimum age of 62.
- Able to walk independently or with a mechanical aide, or able to self-transfer from a wheelchair.
- Residents and families are responsible for obtaining medical care from a primary care physician including transportation to and from such appointments. Intermediate nursing care is provided on site by a staff full time Registered Nurse.
- All-inclusive monthly fee for a private suite: $5,450. In addition, a deluxe private suite is available for $6,850 and a deluxe companion suite for $7,675 A lower fee may be arranged on a sliding scale basis for some lower-income residents.
(pricing subject to change)
- Security deposit equal to one month's fee.
- $250 application fee.
"My mom has lived at Marian for two and a half years. She loves it. She has repeatedly asked me, 'How did we find this place. It is the best.' Great staff, Marcy is the best! Very well kept building, common areas, and grounds. Excellent activity calendar for the residents. On-grounds chapel. My mom after living with me and my sister, is quite happy here. We are most grateful for the administrators and the staff who make serving the residents their labor of love."
- Resident's family
"I just wanted each of you to know how much I appreciate the wonderful care and attention you give to my grandmother, she's been a resident there now for just over 3 months and while it has taken her some time to adjust to her new surroundings, she has always spoken well of the Marian staff and of how kind and helpful each of you have been. Thank you for creating an atmosphere where my grandmother feels so safe and cared for. It means so much to me."
- Resident's family
"Thank you seems so little to say to such generous people who just happen to be my friends. God bless you all."
- Love A.M.
"Thank you for taking good care of my mother. Your dedication and hard work does not go unnoticed."
- C. L.
"I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share my musical gifts and talents at Victory Housing properties over the past 11 years! I sincerely love ministering and entertaining the residents at your facilities. Thank you for providing such a high quality of "homes" for the elderly. ... Keep up the good work! You are setting and maintaining standards that everyone should follow, but most of all, Victory Housing properties have set a standard of the heart! That's what we all need a whole lot more in our world, sincere love and care! I thought that you should know that people DO recognize the difference a heart makes! God bless you all!"
- Pastor D. J.